Re: [isabelle] A beginner's questionu

For beginners I would recommend some material I have just put together
for my Semantics course, where I use Isabelle:
http://www4.in.tum.de/lehre/vorlesungen/semantik/WS1011/
Under "Slides and files" you find a proof-pattern-oriented introduction
to Isabelle proofs. Simply stop reading when the Isabelle intro stops
and the Semantics material starts.

This is work in progress and any feedback is warmly appreciated!

Thanks
Tobias