Re: [isabelle] Packaging for distros? (Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora?)

Hi,

for our hets project we've packaged Isabelle for Ubuntu
(without the collaboration of the Isabelle authors, though).

http://www.dfki.de/sks/hets
https://launchpad.net/~hets/+archive/hets

You should be able to get it via:

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:hets/hets