Re: [isabelle] Packaging for distros? (Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora?)

Hi,

I think that these arguments are not ruling out an Ubuntu packaging of
Isabelle, and packaging has several advantages, like installation e.g.
within the Ubuntu Software center, and easier deinstallation.
Since we need Ubuntu packages for Isabelle for packaging the
Heterogeneous Tool Set (that interfaces with Isabelle), we will
continue to build them in Bremen (unless someone else provides them),
and are grateful for any hints (like the jedit/Java problem).

All the best,
Till