[isabelle] Isabelle/Scala Layer [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi,

I am attempting to compile the Isabelle/Scala layer from the 2009-2 release.  I get the following errors when executing the build-jars script in the Pure directory:

###
### Building Isabelle/Scala layer ...
###
PIDE/command.scala:84: error: value err is not a member of package System
        case bad => System.err.println("Command accumulator: ignoring bad message " + bad)
                           ^
PIDE/event_bus.scala:23: warning: abstract type Event in type pattern Event is unchecked since it is eliminated by erasure
    this += actor { loop { react { case x: Event => f(x) } } }
                                           ^
PIDE/markup_node.scala:51: error: value err is not a member of package System
      System.err.println("Ignored nonfitting markup: " + new_node)
             ^
PIDE/state.scala:116: error: value err is not a member of package System
              System.err.println("Ignored status report: " + elem)
                     ^
System/platform.scala:19: error: value getProperty is not a member of package System
  val is_windows = System.getProperty("os.name").startsWith("Windows")
                          ^
System/gui_setup.scala:58: error: value exit is not a member of package System
      case ButtonClicked(`ok`) => System.exit(0)
                                         ^
System/platform.scala:18: error: value getProperty is not a member of package System
  val is_macos = System.getProperty("os.name") == "Mac OS X"
                        ^
System/session.scala:106: error: value err is not a member of package System
      System.err.println("Ignoring prover result: " + result.message.toString)
             ^
System/session.scala:275: error: value err is not a member of package System
        case bad => System.err.println("command_change_buffer: ignoring bad message " + bad)
                           ^
System/standard_system.scala:220: error: value getProperty is not a member of package System
    val java_home = System.getProperty("java.home")
                           ^
one warning found
9 errors found
Failed to compile sources

Any thoughts; I am running Scala-2.8.0, should I have a different version?

Thanks,

Kylie Williams
Kylie.Williams at dsto.defence.gov.au
Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Division (C3ID)
DSTO Edinburgh
(Building 205)
Ph. 08 8259 7956

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.