Re: [isabelle] G.U.T.
- To: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] G.U.T.
- From: Jens Doll <jd at cococo.de>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 12:36:37 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100824 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.7
how about systematically generating axioms and theorems, which satisfy
physical phenomena, and having Isabelle verify them?
Was it possible? Would we need faster machines?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and