Re: [isabelle] Advertise your work on the mailing list

Hi,

Am Montag, den 25.10.2010, 17:55 +0200 schrieb Jasmin Christian
Blanchette:
> Now it's your turn!

sure, why not:

In my student research project I’m working on a formalization of
Shiver’s Control Flow Analysis for functional programming languages¹.
The goal is a connection to Daniel Wasserrab’s Slicing framework²,
although the full achievement of this goal is out of scope for the
project.

Greetings,
Joachim

¹ http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/papers/diss.pdf