Re: [isabelle] FuncSet without extensional?

Since this is a library theory, you can expect a number of client
theories to break if you make such a drastic change. For example

lemma Pi_anti_mono: "A' <= A ==> Pi A B <= Pi A' B"

within FuncSet would no longer hold, although it is a standard law about
function spaces.

At the moment users have the choice: they can always adjoin
"extensional" in their context if needed. Your suggestion deprives them
of that choice.

Tobias