[isabelle] html syntax

Dear Isabelle Users,

I have produced an html version of a proof script:

> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jpw48/traces/Traces_Composition.html

I would like to replace all occurrences of "\<sharp>" in the file with the hash symbol "#", because I think it makes it easier to read. I have tried to achieve this by writing

> notation (html) tdisj (infix "#" 55)

but that didn't work. I don't want to use the hash symbol in the script itself, because it is already too overloaded. In a similar vein, I should like to replace all the "\<ast>" symbols with proper "*" symbols.

Any suggestions welcomed! Thanks very much,

John

--
John Wickerson
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jpw48