[isabelle] apply proof method to all subgoals

Hi,

This is probably a very basic question, so I apologize if I'm not reading the tutorial carefully enough. I have this lemma

lemma "(∀ x . A ⟶ B) ∧ (∀ y . C ⟶ D) ∧ (∀ x . E ⟶ F)"

and from this I want to generate the three subgoals

1. ⋀x. A ⟹ B
2. ⋀y. C ⟹ D
3. ⋀x. E ⟹ F

The only way I know how to do this at the moment is

apply(rule conjI, rule_tac [2] conjI)
apply(rule_tac [1] allI, rule_tac [2] allI, rule_tac [3] allI)
apply(rule_tac [1] impI, rule_tac [2] impI, rule_tac [3] impI)

What I would like to do is repeatedly apply "(rule conjI)|(rule allI)|(rule impI)" to all subgoals until no further progress can be made.

Many thanks,
Alex.