Re: [isabelle] apply proof method to all subgoals

This works very well in the example I gave, but it appears that sometimes "apply safe" can do more goal splitting than I want it to. For example, if "F" below is "x = y" where x and y are sets then "apply safe" will use set_eqI to generate these goals

1. ⋀x xa. ⟦E; xa ∈ x⟧ ⟹ xa ∈ y
2. ⋀x xa. ⟦E; xa ∈ y⟧ ⟹ xa ∈ x

and in some instances it would be preferable to keep equality as the goal. Is there some way that I can limit "apply safe", for example something like "apply (safe only: conjI allI impI)"?