Re: [isabelle] apply proof method to all subgoals

How about

lemma "\<forall> z . ((A (n :: nat) z) \<and> (B n z)) \<longrightarrow> C z"
   proof(induct n, intro allI conjI impI)

It seems `intro` is not attacking the second induction goal. `safe` works here, but in other cases (with particular forms for A B and C) it does more than I want it to.