Re: [isabelle] permanently turning off "auto quickcheck", etc.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011, Brian Huffman wrote:

I have been frustrated recently by ProofGeneral's failure to preserve the Isabelle settings that I have selected and saved.

See also http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/387

As is recorded there, I've used ProofGeneral-4.1pre101216 for Isabelle2011, which appeared to work in the Emacs platforms tested at that time. Later further complications showed up, so there might be more to say than seen in the trac thread.