Re: [isabelle] permanently turning off "auto quickcheck", etc.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011, Brian Huffman wrote:
>
>> I have been frustrated recently by ProofGeneral's failure to preserve the
>> Isabelle settings that I have selected and saved.
>
> See also http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/387
>
> As is recorded there, I've used ProofGeneral-4.1pre101216 for Isabelle2011,
> which appeared to work in the Emacs platforms tested at that time. Later
> further complications showed up, so there might be more to say than seen in
> the trac thread.

Yes, I should have said that I was using 4.1pre110112. However, I just
tried reverting to 4.1pre101216, and I get the exact same behavior as
far as I can tell. Using "Save Settings" doesn't change any relevant
lines in my .emacs file. I am using PG with GNU Emacs 23.2.1.

For now, I think I will be recompiling my Isabelle2011 heap images
with different hardwired defaults.

- Brian