Re: [isabelle] Emacs/Isabelle crash

\<not>

for the negation in the "value" method (per appendix A.1).  Emacs
reliably crashes every time I do this.  Crash report below.

That's really nasty! I can reproduce on Linux. It seems to happen when you type near the end of the buffer: if there is a good amount of text or whitespace after the token you're typing it works OK.

It seems to be a similar case to this one:

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/318

which happens when you type \<module> almost anywhere.

I'll try escalating this low-level bug with the Emacs developers.

 - David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.