Re: [isabelle] Monad_Syntax latex symbols

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Alexander Krauss wrote:

While compiling generated documents from theories, it seems some symbols of Monad_Syntax are missing. Should they be defined in isabellesym.sty ?

As a user, you are free to define your own latex renderings of these symbols... But we should probably add a sensible default...

I am about to see if \<bind> and \<then> can be included in isabellesym.sty by default.