[isabelle] Isabelle and Runtime Verification

Hello All Isabelle Users

I am a graduate student interested in runtime verification specifically in
distributed systems. I wonder if I can use "Isabelle" as a constraint prover
when system is on-the-fly. If there are any people working on the same topic
(runtime verification or monitoring) I would appreciate if they can provide
pertinent information on Isabelle usage in runtime monitoring or verification.
thanks in advance for your kind helps,
Bests,
Reza Babaee (grad.kashanu.ac.ir)

believed to be clean.