Re: [isabelle] Question regarding sequent calculi in Isabelle

I hesitate to call anything impossible, because there are various ways to attach code to a theory. However, this kind of systematic renaming of non-variable symbols isn't directly supported by Isabelle's logical framework.

As for your second question, certainly most development focuses on Isabelle/HOL, but much of it involves strengthening the framework in general, which benefits all logics. We have retained a lot of ancient developments, such as CCL, and I would be very surprised if we got rid of the Sequents theory. Whether there exists an alternative out there I couldn't say. There are of course ready-made implementations of dynamic logic, http://www.key-project.org/ for example.

Larry Paulson