[isabelle] Isabelle2011: Where is that locked region (stronger) blue in PG?

Dear Isabelle Users,

Yesterday I downloaded Isabelle2011 to give it a try. Everything works fine
(it is quite fast, indeed) up to
Proof General behavior
(at least to my expectations). The usual locked processed region is now with
a very faint blue (not the
usual classic one), which for me is almost impossible to see. Now we have a
(kind of)
black cursor at the left of the
window showing the next part of the buffer to be processed (?).

At the beginning I thought it was something to do with PG 4.1, but when I
use Isabelle2009-2 with PG 4.1,  that
lovely stronger blue is back.

Can anybody help me to get back that good-old fashioned PG stronger blue
when using Isabelle2011?
It is so catchy, at least for me, and without it ,the whole experience
becomes very questionable :-).

Thanks anyway!

PS: I expect it to be something very simple and almost silly.

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)