Re: [isabelle] Document Preparation Proofs in Isabelle 2011-1

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011, Simon Foster wrote:

I've been trying to prepare a latex document in the latest version of Isabelle. I've used isabelle mkdir to create a session and copied in some Isabelle files. It compiles fine, but all the proofs are only shown as <proof>. How can I get the proof output to be shown verbosely?

This can be controled by isabelle usedir option -V (see also the system manual section 3.4, page 22). The default is to show proofs, but you probably have some unexpected ISABELLE_USEDIR_OPTIONS via settings or IsaMakefile.