Re: [isabelle] unicode tokens in isabelle2011+pg4.0

Hi Alex, thanks very much for replying.

> The handling of symbols changed drastically from pg 3.7 to 4.

Ah, that would explain it! :)

> Unfortunately, you have to do this for each symbol then... but it's better than nothing.

Oh dear! Well, I've reverted to PG 3.7 for the time being, as that handled my unicode keyboard layout very satisfactorily. Perhaps the fault lies not with PG but with Isabelle, for requiring the forall symbol to be inputted as \<forall> not as the unicode character ∀.

Many thanks for your help with this!

John