Re: [isabelle] Isabelle 2011 and SWI-Prolog

I was also surprised by a disturbing message from an old
SWI-Prolog-5.6.? installation that caused no problem for older Isabelle
versions.

(The message and the SWI-Prolog installation is lost now. I'm under linux.)

What do I loose without SWI-Prolog?

Cheers Christian