Re: [isabelle] HOLCF was: Re: Announcing Isabelle2011

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Christian Maeder wrote:

Am 15.02.2011 10:39, schrieb Alexander Krauss:
Christian Maeder wrote:
Isabelle2011 is now available.

How should I build HOLCF now? Where should I get the sources from?

Isabelle2011/build -m HOLCF

Thanks, it is unchanged! I was only confused by the message (below) and
did not press return to avoid (re-)building HOL (only).

BTW, since both Pure and HOL are now the standard bundle it should have worked without rebuilding any of them.