Re: [isabelle] Asking for Isabelle/Isar language specification

I want to generate Isar text, and I also need to parse it. I generate code
using AST transformation, from my DSL ASTs to Isar ASTs. I have been
working on code generation for a while. The code is just for the system,
but it's necessary, can not be avoided.
And you're right. I only have troubles with types, terms, and
propositions; not with Isar outer language. But I don't need all kinds of
types, terms, propositions. I just need what I want to generate. So, it
takes more time, but is still manageable.

Thank you very much
Anh