[isabelle] duplicate Emacs.app on MacOSX

Isabelle 2011 for MacOSX comes with its own version of Emacs.app for proof general.

This means that its distinct from the Emacs.app I have already installed even though the two are identical.  What's the thinking?  Can I combine Isabelle 2011's version with my already installed version using some sort of "emacsclient -c" interface so that I have only one instance of the app running?

-- Perry