Re: [isabelle] New AFP entries

I think there should be two standard theories here: one for "infinite only" lists, and one for "possibly infinite" (i.e. coinductive) lists. Infinite-only lists are more limited, but easier to reason about. There is a direct analogy here with having different theories for sets versus multisets.

-john