[isabelle] HOL Glossary

By the way, I've written an extensive glossary of HOL-related terminology.
Please feel free to download it from my website:

   http://proof-technologies.com

It has 218 entries, explaining various concepts of formal logic, theorem
prover architecture, ML and HOL, for the purposes of understanding the HOL
logic and how LCF-style theorem provers work.  It is written for HOL Zero
but is largely relevant for all HOL systems.

Any criticisms are gratefully received.

Mark.