Re: [isabelle] Build Isabelle from stock dependencies (Fedora 14)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Matej Urbas wrote:

I made some notes about 'building Isabelle on Fedora from stock dependencies' and I thought it wouldn't hurt to share (see attachments).

Ignore this if there is a better guide around (or if there is a better way of doing it in general).

How about the official Isabelle download page? This is isabelle-users so it by definition about official end-user releases of Isabelle.

Anybody with spare energies for script hacking and tinkering with system configuration is invited to join the isabelle-dev mailing list. Right now we are in the last phase of testing for the next official release. Even though we've already spent 2 full weeks just refinining and testing the final packaging there are still some issues to be isolated in the next couple of days.