Re: [isabelle] Dedicated proof box

	As a side note, we get around this problem (somewhat, although it
is still annoying) by building images for the theories that don't change much ---
if you aren't changing your core definitions and proofs, this can save time.

	Of course, if you are changing stuff all over your theories, this won't help.

	Simon