Re: [isabelle] MathJax

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 6:12 AM, Gerwin Klein <gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au> wrote:
> On 01/07/2011, at 2:42 PM, Sascha Boehme wrote:
>> There is some new technology to integrate math (formulas) into
>> webpages:
>>
>>  http://www.mathjax.org/
>>
>> It requires only HTML/CSS/Javascript on the client-side and thus runs
>> in all modern browsers without fancy plugins.
>
> They look pretty good! The first solution I've seen that isn't somehow hugely clunky.

I've had pretty decent success using Hevia to convert Isabelle's latex
to HTML.  I just had to define the right class files.  I should dig
that stuff out again and share it with people here.  I bet there would
be some interest.  My goal was to make a website like the real-world
haskell book website that converted literate isabelle to a webpage
where people could leave paragraph level comments.  I had a working
prototype but it was a little rough around the edges still (no css for
example).

Jason