Re: [isabelle] MathJax

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Jason Dagit wrote:

I've had pretty decent success using Hevia to convert Isabelle's latex to HTML. I just had to define the right class files. I should dig that stuff out again and share it with people here. I bet there would be some interest. My goal was to make a website like the real-world haskell book website that converted literate isabelle to a webpage where people could leave paragraph level comments. I had a working prototype but it was a little rough around the edges still (no css for example).

It would be certainly worth sharing it. Right now our Google Summer of Code student Peter is working on direct HTML generation from the Isabelle sources, also re-using some ideas from Hevea.