Re: [isabelle] MathJax

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, Jason Dagit wrote:

Interesting. I hadn't heard that you have a summer of code student or about this project. Were announcements sent somewhere and I just missed it? I'd love to put details up on the isabelle subreddit (increase visibility for people who don't read the list).

There was a very brief (implicit) announcement on isabelle-dev:

http://www.mail-archive.com/isabelle-dev at mailbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/msg01470.html

The connection of documents within the Prover IDE and XHTML/CSS generation is based on the observation that the latter appears to be the only format that can be reasonably well renderen on the JVM/Swing platform with full hyperlinks etc.