Re: [isabelle] Untyped formalized systems are wrong (blog post)

My idea was completely wrong. The source of my trouble was that I had overlapping sets. The solution is to use bijective copies of the sets to make them non-overlapping and this works in ZF (no need for a typed system for this).

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org