Re: [isabelle] Defining Union Types

Talking of the sum type... I think it would be good to have it more easily accessible. Currently, e.g., I have to write "Sum_Type.Projr" to get the right projection. As far as I can see it is mainly for internal use of some packages. But something like Haskell's Either would be useful for the library (together with a bunch of useful functions and lemmas).

cheers

chris