From: cl-isabelle-users-bounces at lists.cam.ac.uk [cl-isabelle-users-bounces at lists.cam.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Abderrahmane FELIACHI [Abderrahmane.Feliachi at lri.fr]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 8:41 AM
To: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
Subject: [isabelle] tactical combinators

Hi all,

I'm trying to write the (recursive) tactic described as below:

A    - apply some elimination rule to the subgoal n producing 3 subgoals
(n, n+1, n+2), then :
       1  - simultaneously apply some elimination rules to the 3
subgoals. then
       2  - apply the same tactic to the 3 subgoals (with different
parameters for each case).

My problem is that when applying the elimination rules in 1, this can
lead to 0 or more subgoals,
so I cannot apply the tactics in 2 to the subgoals (n, n+1, n+2).

My question is: Wich combinator should I use in step 1 and 2 in order to
apply (locally) these steps with rules (n, n+1, n+2) whatever the result
of applying the rule 1.

Thanks a lot,

Abdou