[isabelle] How to apply a fix to Isabelle?
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] How to apply a fix to Isabelle?
- From: Thomas Genet <Thomas.Genet at irisa.fr>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:00:26 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; fr; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110414 Thunderbird/3.1.10
Dear Isabelle users,
Quoting a message by Lukas in Isabelle mailing list archive:
"We have improved the Scala code generation to add parentheses around
function literals as suggested, and provide a fix as changeset
3450e57264b3 in the development version.
This changeset can possibly also be applied to the release version
Isabelle2011, for those which require it for Scala code generation"
I'd like to apply such a fix to the scala generation of my Isabelle2011
MacOs binary version...
What is the simplest solution to do that?
Thanks in advance,
Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 (0) 2 99 84 73 44 E-mail: genet at irisa.fr
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and