Re: [isabelle] jedit interface with openjdk

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, Makarius wrote:

But openjdk 6 is technologically bad -- I have spent enough time with it and its problems, and the jEdit people do not support it for their platform. (You can ask on one mailing lists an see what they say now. I've checked last about 1 year ago.)

The www.jedit.org site now has a twitter portal. This is from some hours ago: http://twitter.com/#!/dschulzg/status/83525484033482752 So there is no reason to belief that openjdk 6 has lost its problems spontanously.