Re: [isabelle] Warning for partial functions defined with fun?

Dear Tobias,

Le 23/06/11 12:27, Tobias Nipkow a écrit :
Dear Thomas,

The development version does now give you warnings about missing cases
(thanks to your suggestion when you visited).

great! I remember about this discussion but did not imagine that it was already added to Isabelle :-)

Do you know if I can apply a particular changeset to my Isabelle2011 or have to get the full developpement version?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
--
Thomas Genet