[isabelle] Call for participation: CICM 2011, Bertinoro, Italy, July 18-23, 2011.

We are pleased to announce that the 2011 Conference on Intelligent
Computer Mathematics will take place at the Residential Centre of the
University of Bologna located in Bertinoro, Italy, July 18-23, 2011.
Bertinoro is a walled village on a hill about an hour away from
Bologna.  The conference will take place in part of a small 1000-year
old castle.

This continues the CICM series begun with the successful CICM 2008 in
Birmingham, England, CICM 2009 in Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada, and
CICM 2010 in Paris, France.

Please visit  http://cicm11.cs.unibo.it for general information, and
http://cicm11.cs.unibo.it/cicm11/cicm-schedule.html for the conference
program.

The Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics consists of several tracks:

- Mathematical Knowledge Management track (taking in heritage the MKM
conference tradition)

- Calculemus track (taking in heritage the Calculemus conference tradition)

- System & Project track

Associated Workshops are:

- 4rd Workshop, Towards a Digital Mathematics Library (DML 2011)
- 24rd Workshop on OpenMath (OpenMath)

Social Events

- Conference reception on Sunday 17
- Excursion at Urbino & Social Dinner on Thursday 21

We are looking forward to see you in Bertinoro!

James Davenport, General Chair
Andrea Asperti, Conference Organizer
William Farmer, Calculemus Track Chair
Florian Rabe, MKM Track Chair
Josef Urban, Systems and Projects Track Chair