Re: [isabelle] Z3 on a Mac

I don't think there is a Z3 version for Mac.

Cheers,

    Teme

On 28 Jun 2011, at 10:40, Gudmund Grov wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used Z3 (with the smt method) on a Mac?

I've set the Z3_NON_COMMERCIAL variable to "yes", but the smt method fails
(with a "Failed to finish proof" message).

Note that the smt method works fine with cvc3 (when I set "declare [[ smt_solver = cvc3 ]]").

Thanks,

Gudmund
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.