[isabelle] Babel-17 v0.3 is out

Hi,

a new version of my Babel-17 programming language is available for download at http://www.babel-17.com .

The new v0.3 has many improvements and changes over the previous v0.2.1. Among the most important ones are:

- there is a module system now
- you can define your own types, and in tandem with the module system achieve encapsulation and abstraction
- (automatic) type conversion
- unit testing is supported by language features
- there is a new built-in type "real" for floating point interval arithmetic
- the way order is dealt with has changed
- the Netbeans Plugin now supports not only Babel-17 files, but also entire Babel-17 projects

Initially I wasn't aware of it, but later it was pointed out to me that the way types in Babel-17 are defined is actually very similar to the way types in classic HOL systems like Isabelle are defined. Funny how the mind works :-)

Enjoy!

- Steven Obua