Re: [isabelle] Vector of bools

The intended use is to build the HOL-Multivariate_Analysis image:

  cd ..../isabelle/src/HOL
  isabelle make HOL-Multivariate_Analysis

and then select it in ProofGeneral with the Emacs menu:

  Isabelle / Logics / Multivariate_Analysis

the building of multivariate analysis takes a couple of minutes but it
is just needed once. Then you just need to import Multivariate_Analysis.

Greetings,
  Johannes