Re: [isabelle] Vector of bools

Great! That worked. Thanks.

Steve

On Mar 29, 2011 4:11pm, Johannes Hölzl <hoelzl at in.tum.de> wrote:
The intended use is to build the HOL-Multivariate_Analysis image:

cd ..../isabelle/src/HOL

isabelle make HOL-Multivariate_Analysis

and then select it in ProofGeneral with the Emacs menu:

Isabelle / Logics / Multivariate_Analysis

the building of multivariate analysis takes a couple of minutes but it

is just needed once. Then you just need to import Multivariate_Analysis.

Greetings,

Johannes