[isabelle] PG: quirk in proof faces configuration

Hi,

trying to change the color of string delimiters in PG/Isabelle, I observed that the starting quote of a string is bound to "Isabelle Quote Face". However, the final quote of a string is bound to "Proof Boring Face". The second binding is counter-intuitive and does not match the description of "Proof Boring Face".

I'm using the PG Version 4.1pre101216 on GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (The PG-Version that ships with Isabelle2011 by default)

Best,
 Peter

p.s. If this is an issue for the ProofGeneral developers, where to post it?