Re: [isabelle] Congruence rules for the code preprocessor

Hi Andreas,

> the code generator tutorial mentions that "the simpset for the code
> preprocessor can apply the full generality of the Isabelle simplifier".
> But how can I add anything else other than unfold theorems? The
> attributes code_unfold and code_inline do not accept declarations like
>
> declare conj_cong[code_inline cong]
>
> Is there a way in Isar to declare congruence rules to the preprocessor?

no, this can only be done on the ML level, cf.
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle/file/0f9534b7ea75/src/Tools/Code/code_preproc.ML#l10.

Maybe it would be worth thinking about transfering all simpset
declaration attributes also to code_inline.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--

Home: