Re: [isabelle] No Code Equation for LIMSEQ

You are trying to generate code for real numbers and functions defined by limits. Such definitions are not executable. You have two choices: you can generate code that utilizes machine floats, or you can generate code that realizes arbitrary precision interval arithmetic. The former is a quick hack, the latter is sound but more work. Depending on what you want, we can tell you how to do it.

Tobias