Re: [isabelle] Combining locales?

If this resolves the problem, then not only the order of the arguments of the locale predicate but also the order of the locale parameters has changed. The latter is, of course, not internal if a class is used as a locale.

Randy can make the locale expression invariant to such changes by using named instantiation syntax like this:

labelAuth =
 label: lattice
   where le = lblle and lt = lbllt and inf = lblinf and sup = lblsup +
 auth: lattice

Clemens

Quoting Alexander Krauss <krauss at in.tum.de>:

Hi Randy,