Re: [isabelle] jedit special symbols

Thanks! That worked. Note that in my case setting "accept characters for completion popup" to "\n\t" (instead of "\ \n\t") did only work after setting "accept character to insert after completion" to the empty string. But this combination is really useful (thanks James), since now by hitting "enter" I can choose to use the completion and by hitting "space" to ignore it (which was not so convenient, in terms of hand movements, before).

cheers

chris