Re: [isabelle] Isabelle release candidate
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Isabelle release candidate
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:33:44 +0200 (CEST)
- In-reply-to: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Alpine 2.00 (LNX 1167 2008-08-23)
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011, Makarius wrote:
The next official Isabelle release is scheduled for October 2011.
Here is another release candidate:
The changes can be followed here:
There were also some refinements in the packaging, e.g. upgrade or
downgrade of contributing components like Emacs and Proof General.
Feedback on problems can be posted on the list, or sent privately.
So far there were only very few problem report, which means either there
are no problems or nobody has really tried it.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and