[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2011-1
Isabelle2011-1 is now available.
This version significantly improves upon Isabelle2011, see the NEWS
file in the distribution for more details. Some notable changes are:
* Significantly improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE (PIDE).
* Improved system integration with Isabelle/Scala: YXML data encoding.
* Improved parallel performance and scalability.
* Improved document preparation: embedded rail-road diagrams.
* HOL tool enhancements: Quickcheck, Nitpick, Sledgehammer, SMT/Z3
* Numerous HOL library improvements: main HOL, HOLCF, HOL-Library,
* Updated and extended Isabelle/Isar reference manual.
You may get Isabelle2011-1 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and