Re: [isabelle] Custom Isar Commands

Dear Matthew,

> In the first step of building an automatic tool, I am trying to set up
> an Isar-level command, following the example of the Nitpick sources.
> However, I am having a problem getting Isar to "see" the command.
> Here is an utterly simplified version, based on the Nitpick sources.
You can always use I3P (http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/i3p/).
Besides being fast and extensible, it also handles dynamically defined
commands.

BTW, as for the previous Isabelle releases,
the driver for Isabelle2011-1 is ready and tested.
Also, following several requests, I have made the development
repository public (see web-page).

--
Holger